Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I hope that whole day won't be like this morning was!

I have to tell you all about my morning. I got in my car about 7:40 to go to work and it would not start. I called a tow truck, I was going to have it towed to a auto repair place. The tow truck guy, we will call him "Ted," (not sure why, but we will) jumped the car and got it started. Ted told me that I would be able to drive it to the auto repair place..."no problem." Well, I made it to 28th St, which happens to be the busiest St. in GR, and it totally dies. I mean not even the hazards will turn on! So I get out and start pushing, in high heels! Finally, two men come and help me push it into a gas station. A guy from my work brings the van up to the station, jumps my car and I make it to the auto place. I get to work around 10am. After all of that they just called to say that I need a new battery and he is going to charge me some radical amount to put it in. I could have saved myself a whole lot of time and money if I knew that and did it myself. I am in the wrong business!!

No comments: