Friday, May 2, 2008

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Ms. White at White Writing to do Six Quirks Meme. (Thanks!) The rules are below...

The rules are:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules in your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

Here goes...

1. I can touch my tongue to me nose...I know that is not very exciting, but there are not very many people that can...I either have a very long tongue or a big nose.

2. I wash my hand a lot! I don't think that it is a problem or anything, but I think that I do it a lot more than normal people.

3. If I could wear flip flops everyday for the rest of my life I would! I do love shoes, but there is nothing more comfy than a good pair of flip flops.

4. When I get a new magazine I have to flip through the whole thing first and then go back and read articles.

5. I read my horoscope at the start of every month and then go back at the end of the month and read it again to see if any of it was true.

6. I can not stand it when people chew with there mouth opened! I think that it is the worst sound in the world! I don't know if that is a quirk as much as a pet peeve, but I thought that I would include it anyways.

I tag bad penny, sparkles is fickle , jess, and Design Undercover
I know that it is suppose to be six, but I am a rebel and rules are made to be broken!

2 comments:

Miss White said...

These are great! I am totally with you on the flip-flops! In the summer I wear them rain or shine. Touching your nose with your tongue is impressive too!

jessadutton said...

hey how are you? i'm glad to see you on here, i thought cortny was the only one i knew! are you still in the grand rapids area during the week? if you are, we really should go out sometime!